I feel so fancy using a word like “hiatus“; it makes me sound important! Clearly I have gotten off the blogging game (on here) BUT i taken my outlet elsewhere. I have an instagram where I’ve been posting about my continuous love for coffee and mini life updates over the last year and a half.
It’s going to take time to get back into this and find a balance with everything but with this extra time stuck inside I guess this is a productive thing to do?
Just a short mini intro from me for now but I would love for you to stick around and follow me for some more in-depth updates to come. I would love to talk more about mental health and anxiety during this crisis.
A little bit about me:
- My name is Ashleigh (or Ash for short)
- Im from the Northeast USA (New Jersey to get specific)
- I’m 23 years old
- I graduated with a marine science degree last May from the University of Maine
- This coming July I will hopefully be continuing on with my education to get my masters in Marine & Antarctic research in Tasmania, Australia
- If you go back into some of my older posts (pretty much all of them), you will see that I studied abroad in New Zealand. I met my current boyfriend of over two years while I was over there 🙂 We’ve been doing long distance ever since!
I’d love to get to know you more, whether it’s from this blog or from my instagram, so leave a comment below.
okay that wasn’t so hard I guess?
Lots of love,